Acer P1173 DLP 3D Projector (White) by Acer
Description of Acer P1173 DLP 3D Projector (White) from Acer
Top 3D Electronics bestsellers are delighted to stock the brilliant Acer P1173 DLP 3D Projector (White).
With so many available recently, it is great to have a brand you can trust. The Acer P1173 DLP 3D Projector (White) is certainly that and will be a excellent acquisition.
For this reduced price, the Acer P1173 DLP 3D Projector (White) comes highly recommended and is always a popular choice with lots of people. Acer have provided some excellent touches and this results in great value for money.
Whether you're projecting business presentations, academic lectures, photographs, movies or even games, draw your audience in with the functionality of the Acer P1173 Projector. Colors remain balanced and images accurate with advanced Acer technologies. Everything comes to life with crystal clarity thanks to exceptional resolution and high brightness. What's more, this projector is DLP® 3D ready, depicting lifelike and breathtaking visuals with greater depth.
- Projection System: DLP®
- Display Panel: 0.55" DarkChipTM 3 DMD
- Resolution: Native SVGA (800 x 600), Maximum UXGA (1600 x 1200), WUXGA (1900 x 1280)
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 (native), 16:9
- Contrast Ratio: 13000:1
- Brightness: 3000 ANSI Lumens (Standard), 2400 ANSI Lumens (ECO)
- Lamp Life: 5000 hours (Standard), 6000 hours (ECO), 10,000 Hours (ExtremeECO)
- Projection Lens: F = 2.57 ~ 2.65, f = 21.00mm ~ 23.10mm, 1:1.1 Manual Zoom and Manual Focus
- Keystone Correction: +/-40 degrees (Vertical), manual & auto
- Input Interface: Analog RGB/Component Video (D-sub) x 2, Composite Video (RCA) x 1, S-Video (mini DIN) x 1, HDMI/MHL (Video, Audio, HDCP) x 1, PC Audio (Stereo mini jack) x 2
- Output Interface: Analog RGB x1, PC Audio x1
- Control Interface: USB (type B), RS232 (D-sub)
- Weight: 4.4 lbs. (system unit only)
|The DLP® 3D Projector is ideal for use in the classroom, for home entertainment and even for gaming. View immersive 3D visuals at high refresh rates beamed from the Acer P1173 Projector by using an appropriate PC* and wearing DLP 3D glasses. |
The P1173 projector presents nature's true colors with Acer ColorBoost II technology, featuring optimized 6-segment color-wheel design, powerful image processing and advanced lamp illumination technology.
SVGA (800 x 600) resolution brings sharp details even for fine print and lets you select the level of display detail required for your particular usage scenario.
3000 Lumens brightness and 13000:1 contrast ratio project crystal-clear, vibrant images from a long distance on a large screen.
|Short-throw projection presents clear, large images up to 109 inches diagonal even while the projector is positioned as close as two meters from the screen, providing greater flexibility and viewing comfort. |
Found easily on the IR remote control, the Acer Empowering Technology key provides instant access to all Acer Projector technologies; ePower Management, eView Management, eTimer Management and eOpening Management.
Acer SmartFormat Technology conveniently supports comprehensive wide-format PC signals. No longer worry about annoying "Signal not supported" issues, or changing the resolution of your wide-format notebook.
|Acer EcoProtection reduces power in standby mode to as little as .5W to conserve energy and protect the environment. Green elements include long lamp life for lower replacement cost and dependable use, an eco-mode, and automatic sleep or shut down after a pre-set period. |
Enabling the ExtremeECO Mode extends the lifespan of the lamp, reduces noise and consumes less power.