AmScope B120C-E1 40X-2500X LED Biological Binocular Compound Microscope with 3D Double Layer Mechanical Stage +1.3MP USB Digital Camera Imager by United Scope LLC.
Description of AmScope B120C-E1 40X-2500X LED Biological Binocular...
We are proud to offer the excellent AmScope B120C-E1 40X-2500X LED Biological Binocular Compound Microscope with 3D Double Layer Mechanical Stage +1.3MP USB Digital Camera Imager.
With so many on offer right now, it is good to have a make you can trust. The AmScope B120C-E1 40X-2500X LED Biological Binocular Compound Microscope with 3D Double Layer Mechanical Stage +1.3MP USB Digital Camera Imager is certainly that and will be a perfect acquisition.
For this price, the AmScope B120C-E1 40X-2500X LED Biological Binocular Compound Microscope with 3D Double Layer Mechanical Stage +1.3MP USB Digital Camera Imager comes widely recommended and is always a regular choice amongst most people. United Scope LLC. have added some great touches and this means good value.
AmScope B120C-E1 40X-2500X LED Biological Binocular Compound Microscope with 3D Double Layer Mechanical Stage +1.3MP USB Digital Camera Imager
AmScope B120C-E1 binocular compound microscope with 1.3MP USB camera is designed for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications. It is a perfect microscope for a range of people from professionals, students in high school to teachers including those with a major in biology, or enrolled in medical school. It comes with a professional Siedentopf binocular head, double layer mechanical stage, course & fine focusing, LED illumination, and a 1.3MP USB digital camera. There are five magnification settings: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X & 2500X. This microscope is an ideal instrument for bacterial, biological, and pharmaceutical researches.
The Digital Camera:
The 1.3MP digital camera captures still images, streams live videos on your computer screen and is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X, and Linux. The user-friendly editing and processing software for Windows offers advanced features including Stitching, EDF (Extended Depth of Focus), Video Recording and Measurement functions. Live video and image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously. You can edit and process image captures in a manner similar to PhotoShop.
What's in the Box?
Siedentopf Binocular Microscope Head, Microscope Body Frame with Double Layer Mechanical Stage and LED Illumination, DIN Standard Objectives, 4X, 10X, 40X & 100X, Widefield 10X Eyepieces (pair), Widefield 25X Eyepieces (pair), Blue Color Filter, Dust Cover, Sample Immersion Oil, User's Microscope Manual, 1.3MP USB2.0 Digital Camera, 6' (1.8m) USB Cable, CD with Software, Driver and User's Instructions
Microscopes are instruments used to enhance the resolution of an object or image. Types include compound, stereo, or digital. Compound microscopes use a compound optical system with an objective lens and an eyepiece. Stereo microscopes show object depth in a three-dimensional image. Digital microscopes are used to display an image on a monitor, rather than looking through a lens. Microscopes can have monocular (one), binocular (two), or trinocular (three) eyepieces, with varying magnification abilities. Magnification ability refers to the size of an image. Resolution, also known as resolvant power, refers to the clarity of the image. The interaction between field of view (FOV), numerical aperture (NA), and working distance (WD) determines resolution. Microscopes can control magnification through a fixed focus, or through a range of adjustments. They can also utilize LED, fluorescent, and mirror light sources to help control viewing capabilities. Microscopes are widely used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science, and veterinary industries. AmScope has been manufacturing microscopy equipment and accessories since 1996, headquartering in Irvine, CA.
Features & Specifications
- 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling Siedentopf binocular head
- High quality precise optical glass elements
- Five magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X & 2500X
- Four Achromatic objectives, DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S,Oil)
- Two pairs of widefield eyepieces: WF10X and WF25X
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Adjustable ocular diopter
- Variable intensity illumination
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment
- Stage upward moving lock protects objectives and slides
- Stain-resistant double layer mechanical stage
- NA1.25 Abbe Condenser with iris diaphragm & filters
- Rack and pinion adjustment condenser
- Eyepieces: widefield, WF10X and WF25X
- Objectives: Achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil)
- Head: 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling binocular
- Interpupillary distance: 2-1/8 inch - 3-1/8 inch (53mm - 77mm)
- Adjustable ocular diopter
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Mechanical Stage: 3-D double layer
- Size: 4-5/8 inch x 5 inch (118mm x 127mm)
- - Travel Range (X-Y): 2-13/16 inch x 1-3/16 inch (70mm x 30mm)
- Condenser: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
- Illumination: LED light, transmitted, intensity adjustable, GS and CE approved
- Focusing: coaxial coarse & fine knobs on both sides
- Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, AC/DC adapter (UL approved) Included
- Dimension: 11inch x 7 inch x 13-3/4 inch (280mm x 178mm x 350mm)
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent five (5) year manufacturer warranty