Asphalt 3D by UBI Soft
Description of Asphalt 3D from UBI Soft
Top 3D Electronics bestsellers are delighted to offer the excellent Asphalt 3D.
With so many on offer these days, it is wise to have a make you can trust. The Asphalt 3D is certainly that and will be a great purchase.
For this price, the Asphalt 3D is highly respected and is always a regular choice amongst many people. UBI Soft have included some excellent touches and this means great value for money.
Asphalt 3D for 3DS is a multiplayer, handheld, racing game that brings authentic racing action to Nintendo 3DS* for the first time. Gameplay includes standard race action as well as a variety of high-speed challenges and micro challenges. The game also contains more than 40 available vehicles -- including both cars and motorcycles -- and 17 race destinations set all around the world. Additional features include: adjustable 3D 3DS effects, unique StreetPass features like Viral Ghost, Rankings, and StreetPass PayTable, six player wireless support, an exciting video replay feature and more.
The First Authentic 3D Racing Experience for Your 3DS
Asphalt 3D is racing as you've never experienced before. Full stereoscopic 3D graphics and authentically-modeled licensed supercars make this the most realistic, immersive racing experience yet. In Asphalt 3D, you'll power over 40 high-performance vehicles and race through 17 exotic locations in both career and multiplayer modes. Experience surging down the road as you swerve to avoid oncoming traffic in full 3D. Uncover new racing circuits and vehicles, customize your hot rod, and play against up to 6 friends using the Local Play feature of the Nintendo 3DS system. Enable StreetPass by sending and receiving game data to see how you compare with your friends and just about everyone else who plays the game. Race against the viral ghost of top-ranked players to reach the top of the charts and earn in-game cash.
Nintendo 3DS is a groundbreaking hardware release that brings 3D gaming to the handheld market for the first time. The fourth major release in the DS product line, the Nintendo 3DS utilizes 3D Slider functionality and an improved top LCD display to present a glasses-free 3D effect in compatible games, while giving players the option to moderate the effect as they see fit. Taken together with additional features including full analog control in 3D game environments, motion and gyro sensors that transfer the movements of the handheld into the game, 3D camera functionality, an adjustable stylus and full backwards compatibility and you have not only a must-have system, but a revolution in handheld gaming.
Key Game Features
- Rich, stereoscopic 3D graphics for all races and even the menus. Enjoy gameplay designed to take full advantage of the 3D screen as you weave between cars, drift inches from the curb and navigate menus that come right out of the screen.
- Get behind the wheel of over 40 vehicles (cars and motorcycles) from prestigious manufacturers like Buggati, Audi, Aston Martin, Maserati, and Ducati.
- Comprehensive tuning options to achieve peak performance for your vehicle.
- Engage in a variety of high-speed challenges and micro challenges beyond your normal race: Cash Attack, Vigilante, High-Speed Chase, Drift, Time Trial, Duel and Leader of the Pack.
- Race in 17 exciting destinations including Aspen, Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo, Madrid, Cape Town, and Berlin, with varied track surfaces, shortcuts and spectacular jumps.
- Up to 6 players can challenge each other in local wireless mode.
- Complete StreetPass features like Viral Ghost, Rankings, and StreetPass PayTable.
- Use the replay feature to relive all those hair-raising moments you just experienced in your last race.
6-player wireless support.
High speed challenges.
17 exciting race destinations.
40+ cars and motorcycles.
* Nintendo 3DS sold separately.