Kirby Triple Deluxe - Nintendo 3DS by Nintendo
Description of Kirby Triple Deluxe - Nintendo 3DS by Nintendo
Top 3D Electronics bestsellers are happy to stock the brilliant Kirby Triple Deluxe - Nintendo 3DS.
With so many available recently, it is great to have a brand you can recognise. The Kirby Triple Deluxe - Nintendo 3DS is certainly that and will be a perfect acquisition.
For this great price, the Kirby Triple Deluxe - Nintendo 3DS is highly recommended and is a popular choice for most people. Nintendo have provided some nice touches and this results in great value.
Pink? Check. Puffy? Check. Powerful? You have no idea. Devour trees, obstacles, and huge chunks of stages with Kirby’s Hypernova ability and inhale enemies to copy epic new moves like Archer. It’s a grand new Kirby adventure PLUS a new multiplayer battle mode, Kirby Fighters!*
When a mysterious being kidnaps King Dedede atop a giant Dreamstalk, only Kirby can save the day! Jump from the foreground to the background in dynamic 3D side-scrolling environments while using new and returning copy abilities to defeat enemies. Duke it out in Kirby Fighters, a fierce 4-player* battle mode where you fight using a chosen ability like Sword or Ninja. The last Kirby standing reigns supreme. Whether you’re new to Kirby or an old fan, the Kirby: Triple Deluxe game offers a triple threat—action, adventure, and a battle mode.
- Kirby's powerful copy ability returns, allowing him to inhale, spit and transform
- Jump from the foreground to the background in dynamic 3D side-scrolling levels
- Employ new and returning abilities, including:
Archer - Kirby wields a bow to strike silently from a distance
Beetle - Kirby grabs foes with his horn and slams them into the ground
Fire - Kirby can roll into a fireball and scorch through the air
Sword - Kirby dons a green cap and wields a sword
- Kirby’s new Hypernova ability lets him inhale obstacles and big chunks of levels!
- Use the Download Play feature to duke it out in Kirby Fighters, a fierce battle mode for up to 4 players*! You can also sharpen your skills by playing solo
- Enjoy a selection of additional game modes including Dedede’s Drum Dash and Arena
- Collect hidden keychains in every level, each resembling legacy Kirby characters
- Unlock improved items and new keychains by using the StreetPass function to tag other players
*Additional systems are required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.