SUNLU 1.75mm PLA 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm, 1KG 2.2 lbs Spool, Blue from SUNLU
Description of SUNLU 1.75mm PLA 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional...
Top 3D Electronics bestsellers are happy to present the fantastic SUNLU 1.75mm PLA 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm, 1KG 2.2 lbs Spool, Blue.
With so many available right now, it is good to have a name you can trust. The SUNLU 1.75mm PLA 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm, 1KG 2.2 lbs Spool, Blue is certainly that and will be a excellent purchase.
For this reduced price, the SUNLU 1.75mm PLA 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm, 1KG 2.2 lbs Spool, Blue comes widely recommended and is a popular choice for many people. SUNLU have added some excellent touches and this results in good value for money.
SUNLU is committed to give our customer the best quality product that we can produce. Any feedback, reviews and questions will be gladly accepted and answered.
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament is especially designed and developed for most 3D printer on the market today. Its main features are as follows:
1. SUNLU PLA gives off a smell similar to a semi-sweet cooking oil. While it certainly won't bring back fond memories of home-cooked meals, it is considered by many an improvement over hot plastic.
2. SUNLU PLA displays less warping. This is the reason why it is possible to print without a heated bed.
3. SUNLU PLA filament is made for 3D printers with degradable bio-plastic.
4. SUNLU PLA filament Printed objects will generally have a glossier look.
5. SUNLU PLA 3d printing filament is compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
6. Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
Print temperature: 190-220 C
Print speed: 50-100mm/s
Baseplate temperature: No heating required
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 1.75mm (1kg) = 330m
Quick start guide for PLA printing material
The first layer is the most important part of any print. There are a few things you need to do to get the first layer to stick well.
1. You need the print bed (or print surface) to be level.
2. You need the extruder to be homed to the correct height from the bed.
3. You need a good base material for your PLA to adhere to.
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50 C